Luigi's Ballad (8-bitized) Luigi's Ballad (8-bitized)

I really liked the real version. And I really like 8-bit music. You've just merged 2 things I like into one thing I really like.
Nice job!

World Of War World Of War

It really has the feel of a video game ending theme, with some awesome techno music for good measure.

Plague Knight Remix Plague Knight Remix

I never really thought of having Plague Knight's theme being converted to dubstep. It really has that sort of twisted feel Plague Knight himself had. Now I really think I should be working on an Insanity Knight fan art. Thanks for putting inescapable thoughts in my head. Also, I can't be the only one who thinks Shovel Knight should be a Smash Bros DLC character.

Shaman Knight Stage Shaman Knight Stage

It really has that Shovel Knight feel to it. Kindof reminds me of Treasure Knight's stage and a little bit of Mole Knight's stage. I made up my own knights for a possible sequel to Shovel Knight, with Insanity Knight, Laser Knight, and Bomb Knight first coming to mind. Also, SHOVEL KNIGHT FOR DLC CHARACTER IN SMASH BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost Aurora Lost Aurora

It kindof sounds like a video game ending theme. Keep up the good work!

kinggrinyov5 responds:

Hah, I can agree with you, thanks

BloodyTears(DanceTheNightAway) BloodyTears(DanceTheNightAway)

My ears thank you, kind sir.

Star Systems Star Systems

I'm going to be honest, I'm actually working on a Geometry Dash level with this music in the background.
Really.
It's that good.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks dude, glad you're enjoying it!

Penny Nickel Dime (WIP) 3 Penny Nickel Dime (WIP) 3

Jazzy.

Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Elite Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily Elite

I don't know what's better, the epic remix, or the LSD trip background.

Toxic Fungus Toxic Fungus

Amazingly done! I like how it starts out with a piano and video game sound effect mix, then turns into complete dubstep madness. Keep up the good work!